54"X50 YARDS 113 CLEAR PRESSURE SENSITIVE(GENERAL FORMULATIONS CONCEPT)
• Concept® 113 is a double-coated pressure sensitive 1.0 mil clear polyester film with 200-4985 permanent adhesive on one side and 200-4982 removable adhesive on the other side.
• Concept® 113 is self-wound on a 1.25 mil clear polyester liner printed with “Remove to Expose Adhesive” to identify the removable adhesive.
• This clear liner allows the graphics to be viewed after lamination of with Concept® 113.
• This product is designed for laminating thin flexible plastic films and papers commonly used in graphics for temporary glass application.
• The permanent AP adhesive is exposed when the product is unwound leaving the ARLT removable adhesive protected by the liner.